Online and Accelerated Admissions
Ready to earn an online or accelerated degree with us? Apply today. We aim to attract high-quality candidates who will excel in our non-term online and accelerated programs. We also make applying to our programs as straightforward as possible. That’s why GMercyU is considered one of Pennsylvania’s best institutions for accelerated and online education.
After you’ve completed our initial online application, one of our admissions counselors will contact you to help you continue the process. They’ll confirm the information in your application and advise you about what supporting materials you will need to gather next. These include, but are not limited to:
- Official college transcripts from every college or university you have attended
- A current professional resume
- Letters of recommendation from individuals who can speak to your professional achievements and suitability for graduate-level study
- Proof of English language proficiency, usually in the form of TOEFL test scores, if you are not a native English speaker
Schedule a One-On-One Appointment
You can always walk through the non-term accelerated or online degree admissions process before you apply by scheduling a telephone appointment today. At a time of your choosing, an admissions counselor will call you for a quick discussion about the application process for your program of interest. Call 844-707-9064 or send an e-mail to email@example.com to make your appointment.
Undergraduate Non-Term Online/Accelerated Programs
Online/accelerated undergraduate programs offered include:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Find Undergraduate Application Requirements for Online/Accelerated Programs here.
If you’re looking for application requirements for the 30+ traditional undergraduate programs offered on our Main Campus in Gwynedd Valley, Pa, please go to the main undergraduate application requirements page.
Graduate Non-Term Online/Accelerated Programs
Online/accelerated graduate programs offered include:
- Online Master of Business Administration
- Graduate Business Certificates
We also offer an on-ground 4+1 MBA program for traditional, undergraduate students.
- Online Master of Science in Education – Master Teacher
- Online Master of Science in Educational Administration
- Online Master of Science in Educational Administration – Curriculum and Instruction
- Online Master of Science in Education – Special Education
- Online Master of Science in School Counseling (K-12 Certification)
- Online Post-Master’s K-12 Principal Certification Program (Administrator I Certification)
- Online Curriculum and Instruction Supervisory Certificate (Post Master's)
- Online Special Education Certification Program (for certified teachers)
- Online Special Education Supervisor Certification
- Online School Counseling Certification Program (K-12)
- Online Superintendent Certification
- Online Executive Doctorate in Educational Leadership (EdD)
- ABD EdD Completion Program – Educational Leadership
Nursing and Health Programs
- Online Master of Science in Nursing – Nurse Practitioner
- Online Post-Master of Science in Nursing – Nurse Practitioner Certificate
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
Looking for information on our Master of Science in Occupational Therapy (MSOT) Program? Please click here.
Looking for information on our Online Master of Public Health Program? Please click here.
Complete the form below and an admissions counselor will contact you to answer any questions and help as you assemble all the components of your admissions file.