Accelerated BSBA Degree in Management Online
Practical Skills for 21st Century Business Leadership
Our online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) degree with a concentration in Organizational Management offers you a comprehensive curriculum which teaches technical business skills and practical management practices.
Complete the form below and an admissions counselor will contact you to answer any questions and help as you assemble all the components of your admissions file.
Your degree can be completed in as little as two years. After earning your BSBA, you can:
- Pursue management-track roles in for-profit and nonprofit organizations
- Use your new skills to enhance your performance in your current profession
- Establish the skills you need to pursue graduate-level management education, such as our MBA in Strategic Management and Leadership
This program features rigorous course content and a flexible online format that works with your career and family obligations. Our BSBA brings you into GMercyU’s caring, committed learning community, where you can make lifelong personal and professional connections. The bachelor's degree in Business Administration is accredited through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE).
The BSBA in Organizational Management builds on your previous college experience with courses that cover technical knowledge and practical skills in business administration and management. As you progress through the program, you will enhance your professional writing, presentation, and research skills while discovering your personal managerial style.
As a graduate of our BSBA management program, you will be able to:
- Produce business-related papers using APA format
- Prepare written business communications
- Apply knowledge and skills to make appropriate business decisions
- Apply ethical and moral decision-making principles to business situations
- Display appropriate quantitative problem-solving abilities in the context of a business problem
- Demonstrate the ability to use appropriate technological skills required for business professionals
- Demonstrate the ability to find, evaluate, and apply sources of information relevant to business issues and situations
- Understand major areas of concern in international and global business, including policy, economics, and cultural considerations
We keep classes small so you can collaborate with classmates in a way that mirrors real professional environments. We also integrate ethical decision-making into our curriculum, so you can define your personal code of ethics while you develop marketable professional skills.
Our curriculum includes a set of required business administration and organizational management courses, plus general education and elective courses. The general education and electives you take will vary depending on your previous college experience.
|BUS310||Principles of Finance|
|BUS323||Business Management and Leadership|
|BUS371||Human Resource Management|
|BUS4001||Seminar: Business Policies and Strategy|
|COM201||Theories of Mass Communication|
|RS2000||Encountering Sacred Writings|
You will need a minimum of 120 credits to earn your Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a concentration in organizational management.
See the undergraduate catalog for more information and course descriptions.
At GMercyU, we believe strong relationships among people foster academic achievement. We select faculty members who demonstrate a passion for developing talent as well as significant industry experience and academic distinction. We encourage you to develop meaningful working relationships with your professors and peers. Finally, we offer you support as you make the transition from student to alumnus.